Gentex 9123T Photoelectric Smoke Alarm (Integral/120VAC)
Also known as: GN-9123T
The Gentex 9123T is a 120VAC, Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with an Integral 135 degree (f) Thermal. The unit is designed for hotels, motels, hospitals, apartments, and homes.
This smoke alarm comes with a low/missing battery indicator, a pulsing LED sensing chamber, and is tandem up to 12 units. It includes a three position test switch, a quick disconnect wiring harness, and the relays operate on battery backup power.
Featuring a 90dBA temporal 3 evacuation piezo horn, 2.5% sensitivity, and 5-to-1 signal to noise ratio, the 9123T offers reliable smoke detection and comes backed by a one year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Available in 120VAC and 220VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Patented three position test switch
- Relays operate on battery back-up
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- 90dBA continuous piezo horn (9120/9220 Series)
- 90dBA temporal 3 evacuation piezo horn (9123/9223 Series)
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screened
- Interconnect with all Gentex tandem capable smoke alarms
- Easy WashTM on-site maintenance washing program
- Red LED pulses every 30 seconds, green LED for AC power on
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase