GRI 17012W 1/2" Recessed Switch Set, White, Standard Gap Up to 1", SPDT
Also known as: 17012W, GI-17012W, GRI-17012W
Larger than 3/8" but smaller than 3/4", GRI introduces their newest innovative switch design, the one-half inch diameter, flush mount, 170-12. This new design is in response to requests from our customers for a switch that would give them additional "working room" for extra wire, E.O.L. resistors, etc., yet would more readily install in the increasingly popular hollow core windows.
- Color: White
- Standard Gap Up to 1"
- Designed for Hollow Core Doors & Windows
- Hole Size Allows for Extra Wire, etc.
- Up to One Inch Standard Gap
- Installs Firmly in Wood, Vinyl and Aluminum
- Recessed Magnetic Contact
- Press or Snap Fit
- 12" #22AWG Leads
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable Upon Request
- Hermetically Sealed
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Built-in E.O.L. Resistors and Diodes Upon Request
- Switches and Magnets Available
- Lifetime Warranty