GRI 160-12-B 1/2" Recessed Switch Set, Brown, Standard Gap Up to 1", Open Loop
Also known as: 16012B
Larger than 3/8" but smaller than 3/4", GRI introduces their newest innovative switch design, the one-half inch diameter, flush mount, 160-12. This new design is in response to requests from our customers for a switch that would give them additional "working room" for extra wire, E.O.L. resistors, etc., yet would more readily install in the increasingly popular hollow core windows.
- Color: Brown
- Standard Gap Up to 1"
- Open Loop
- Designed for Hollow Core Doors & Windows
- Hole Size Allows for Extra Wire, etc.
- Up to One Inch Standard Gap
- Installs Firmly in Wood, Vinyl and Aluminum
- Recessed Magnetic Contact
- Press or Snap Fit
- 12" #22AWG Leads
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable Upon Request
- Hermetically Sealed
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Built-in E.O.L. Resistors and Diodes Upon Request
- Switches and Magnets Available
- Lifetime Warranty