GE Security 260-CO with 250-CO-PLT Adapter Plate Kit for Replacing 240-COe
Also known as: 250COKIT
This kit contains the 260-CO SafeAir CO Detector and a GE 250-CO-PLT Adapter Plate for replacing the 240-COe.
The 260-CO Detector is designed for use in residential and commercial applications, and it conveniently mounts on the same size footprint as the 250-CO Detector. With an electro-chemical sensor and a ten year service life, this detector can help protect your family and employees from hazardous carbon monoxide gas.
Self-diagnostic technology automatically warns occupants when the device is malfunctioning, and can even send signals to central station (when applicable). Featuring trouble relays and a sounder, the 12/24VDC, GE 260-CO detector is built to endure fluctuating indoor temperatures.
- 10 year service life
- SafeTest, functional test feature using real CO gas (meets functional test requirements for NFPA 720, 2009/2012 editions)
- UL 2075 compliant
- Built in alarm relay
- Built in trouble/power supervision relay
- One-touchTEST/HUSH button
- Tandem connection capability (one alarm, multiple sound)
- Advanced electro-chemical sensing technology