Fire-Lite MS-10UD-7 10-Zone, 24-Volt Fire Alarm Control PanelThe FIRE-LITE-MS-10UD-7 is a ten zone fire alarm control panel with a fully programmable, backlit keypad and LCD display.
A built-in two-line Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter allows for remote monitoring and creates another a reliable line of communication with central station. The panel is compatible with System Sensor i3 Series detectors, as well as a slew of input devices, like two and four-wire detectors, tamper switches, pull stations, and waterflow devices.
This fire alarm control panel is perfect for protecting small to medium-sized commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings.
- Ten-zone Style B (Class B) or Five-zone Style D (Class A) with optional module
- Four NAC Circuits Style Y (Class B) or Four NAC Circuits Style Z (Class A) with optional modules
- Built-in NAC synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, Gentex, Faraday and Amseco devices
- Built in programmer: Integral 80 character LCD display with backlighting and keypad
- Annunciator bus supports up to 8 devices, including ANN-80 LCD Remote Annunciator, ANN-S/PG remote serial or parallel printer gateway, ANN-RLY, 10 form C relay board, ANN-LED Zone annunciator and ANN-I/O LED driver board for graphic annunciators
- Built-in two-line digital communicator for off premises monitoring
- Three Form-C programmable relays
- 7.0 amps total usable current