Fire-Lite B224BI Isolator BaseThe Fire-Lite B224BI is a plug-in isolator detector base used to install Fire-Lite Detectors.
The base supports 14 to 24 AWG wires. Under fault conditions, the B224BI allows loops to continue and restores itself after the fault is removed. SEMS screws make it easy to plug the detector into the base.
- Flanged and flangeless options depending on junction box selection
- Detectors plug in easily to the base with SEMS screws
- Relay, isolator, and sounder bases can be used to meet local code requirements
- Relay bases provide one Form-C contact relay for control of auxiliary functions such as door closure and elevator recall
- Isolator bases allow loops to continue to operate under fault conditions and automatically restore when the fault is removed