Fire-Lite 411 3-Channel, Dual Line Slave Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter, Form-C Programmable Relay, Silence Switch
Also known as: FL-411
The Fire-Lite 411 is a three-channel digital alarm communicator used in fire and non-fire applications.
Programmed with 15 reporting formats, this communicator is ideal for systems where a Fire Alarm Control Panel is used to transmit system status to an off-site monitoring facility.
- Three (411) monitoring channels (inputs)
- Fully supervised trigger inputs require a contact closure for activation
- 12- or 24-VDC operation, jumper-selectable
- Industry-first, UL recognized, dialer-runaway prevention feature
- Dual-line, rotary or touch-tone-dial DACT interfaces to public switched telephone network (leased phone lines are not required)
- Includes 15 reporting formats, including the popular ADEMCO Contact ID format