Elk ELK-M1DBHR M1 Data Bus Hub for Retrofit
Also known as: EK-M1DBHR
The ELK-M1DBHR is an M1 Data Bus Hub designed for installations where an M1Gold or M1EZ8 Control is retrofitting an older panel with multiple homerun, 4-conductor keypad/data wires.
The ELK-M1DBHR splits the 485 data bus into 4 managed 485 branches. Each cable end is EOL terminated for accurate operation and supervision.
- Splits The Controls' RS-485 Data Bus Output Into 4 Managed Branches
- Each Managed Branch Can Have 2 Parallel Home Run Cables (Total Of 8 Home Runs)
- EOL Termination Of Each Branch Insures Proper Operation And Supervision
- Works With Std. 4 Conductor Home Run Wire
- An Additional Unit May Be Connected In Parallel To The Control For Expanding Total Capacity
- Includes Mounting Rails for ELK-SWB Boxes