ELK-965 Low Battery Cutoff and Master Power Switch
Also known as: EK-965
The ELK-965 is a low-battery cutoff and master power switch that automatically disconnects the battery when voltage falls below 10 VDC to prevent the battery from going into a deep discharge, which can severely limit a battery's future performance.
With the Master Power Switch, installers can easily disconnect the battery and AC power from the control or power supply.
- Works With Any 12 Volt Control Panel
- Automatic Low Battery Cutoff Protects Battery From Deep Discharge
- AC and Battery On / Off Power Switch
- Visual LED Power Indicator
- Installer Friendly - Small Compact Size
- Includes AC Wires & Battery Leads
- Fits Standard Snap Track
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape
- Lifetime Limited Warranty