Cooper Wheelock RSSR-24MCC-NW Red Colored Lens Strobe, White, Field Selectable Candela
Also known as: RSSR24MCCNW, WH-125917
The COOPER-WHEELOCK-RSSR-24MCC-NW white strobe with a red lens has low current draw with outstanding performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness. The strobe has a field selectable candela of 15/30/75/95cd and is UL Listed under Standard 1638 for Emergency signaling.
The RSSR-24MCC-NW uses a Xenon flashtube enclosed in a rugged Lexan red lens dependable visual signaling. The unit may be synchronized when used with the Series SM or DSM Sync Module(s) or Wheelocks POWERPATH Power Supplies with Wheelocks Patented Sync Protocol.
The RSSR-24MCC-NW employs an integral, strobe mounting plate that makes it easy to mount to a variety of backboxes. The strobe can be mounted to single-gang, double-gang, 4" square, 100mm European backboxes or the SHBB surface backbox. An attractive cover plate is provided for a clean, finished appearance.
- Field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd
- Indoor 24VDC models with UL Regulated Voltage at 16-33 VDC using filtered DC or unfiltered FWR input voltage
- Weatherproof strobe notification appliances 12 VDC
- Multitone appliance
- Strobes can be synchronized with Wheelocks DSM sync module or power supplies
- Combination speaker/strobes available for voice messages with visual alerting
- Mount to standard electrical boxes
- High quality designs from the leader in fire notification alarms