Cooper Wheelock E60H-24MCC-FW High Fidelity Speaker Strobe, White, Ceiling Mount, FIRE Lettering
Also known as: E60H24MCCFW, WH-110188
The COOPER-WHEELOCK-E60H-24MCC-FW is a ceiling speaker strobe designed for high fidelity sound output for indoor applications. With the widest frequency response range (300 to 8000 Hz) in the industry, the E60H-24MCC-FW features leading intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages and tone signaling, ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, voice evacuation and fire alarm.
Providing a sleek aesthetic appearance, the E60H-24MCC-FW features dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. The unit is equipped with a multi-candela rating of 15/30/75/95cd. For faster and easier installation, the low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate, and each model has a built-in level adjustment feature and snap-on cover with no visible mounting screws.
- High fidelity sound output
- Efficient design for high intelligibility at minimum wattage
- Widest frequency range in the industry - 300 to 8000 Hz
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- 24 VDC strobes produce 1 flash per second with wide UL
- Regulated Voltage of 16 to 33 volts using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Synchronize with Wheelock DSM or Wheelock Power Supplies with built-in sync protocol
- Mount to 4 square x 2-1/8 deep backbox with optional extender
- Snap on grille cover with no visible mounting screws
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires