Also known as: CT2B, PF-CT2B
The CARTELL-CT-2B is a basic stand-alone system that will trigger sounders and/or cameras when vehicles enter the driveway.
The CT-2B's sensor is buried beside and near the end of the driveway, hidden and vandal-proof. It only detects moving steel, eliminating false alarms caused by animals or blowing objects. Its control unit is installed in a basement or closet and its sounders fit in a light switch box.
With two adjustments and a choice of sounders, the CT-2B is one of the most versatile and reliable basic vehicle detection systems in the market today. The unit is recommended for driveways longer than 75 feet.
- Based on magnetometer technology
- Provides trigger and timed relay output to announce the presence of any vehicleWarranty Logo
- Sensor buried beside and near the end of the driveway, hidden and vandal-proof
- Covers 12 foot wide driveway
- Direct burial cable of sensor coated with polyurethane and spliceable for field repairs
- Supports any sensing deice with a N.O., dry, floating relay contact
- Single zone system
- Single time outputU.S. Made Logo
- Supports up to 4 sensor probes and 12 sounders
- Manual trip test button for diagnostics
- Adjustable sensor sensitivity and relay/annunciator time
- Re-trigger hold-off
- Transient suppression against lightning built in
- RFI/EMF protection
- Directional when using two systems together
- Includes 12 volt transformer
- Power Required: 8 - 31 VAC, 10-41 VDC
- Current: Standby < 1A, Alarm 45 mA max. (with one sounder)
- Relay Contact Rating: DPDT; 1st Pole - 12 VDC, 200 mA for remotes, 2nd Pole - SPDT, 5 amps, 30 VDC
- Relay Time: 1/2 to 15 seconds
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 2" (enclosure & bd), 16-1/2 long x 1-1/2 diameter (sensor probe)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (enclosure & bd), 6 lbs with 100 feet of cable (total with sensor)
For more information about the Cartell CT-2B, please contact us.