Alarm Lock PG21MSS Exit Door Alarm with Strobe Light Metallic Silver, Mortise, Audible/Annunciation, Non-Handed, 9V Battery
The Alarm Lock PG21MSS magnetic contact controlled door alarm with strobe for surface mounting on a door or door frame. Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors. The PG21MSS is designed to continually monitor the status of a door. When opened, the protected door triggers an alarm sounder, an optional strobe or can activate another device via a Form-C relay. The unit features a metallic silver finish.
When faced with security flaws caused by doors being propped open at schools, restaurants, supermarkets, nursing homes, and theaters, PG21 Advanced Door Alarm Series from Alarm Lock are an efficient and affordable solution. Door-propping continues to be a problem for facility managers and security officers everywhere, whether it happens for rapid returns from taking "smoke" breaks, to facilitate insider jobs, or to allow unregistered guests or contraband to evade key security entrance points. These surface-mount, narrow stile microprocessor-controlled door alarms with a 95dB alarm, entry delay, key-removal, and auto-shutdown/reset options swiftly increase security at any single or double door. The PG21 offers three entrance delay choices, a customizable minute-shutdown, and two arming modes: standard mode or "always armed" mode. It also permits multiple door monitoring with an integrated external reed switch. Available in Metallic Bronze or Silver variants with an additional strong strobe that illuminates brightly on alert and is immediately visible from across the room to help locate the problematic door. Emergency fire escape doors, staircase doors in elderly homes, rear restaurant doors, and theater doors are just a few examples of common uses.
Two varying armament modes
1. Always-armed position The key cannot be withdrawn once it has been turned counterclockwise to the disarm position. Return to arm mode to remove the key, keeping the unit permanently armed.
2. Normal armament mode Turning counterclockwise after inserting the key will disarm the device, allowing the key to be removed. Key can be unlocked by turning it counterclockwise.
Strobe unit PG21MSS? When the machine goes into alert, a very visible amber strobe will flash.
- Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following:
- Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply
- Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Security Door Lock and Alarm Status Indicator - The LED will indicate RED when armed.
- Entry Delay Time Options - include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds &
- 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek model design key-activated door alarm for use on standard size and narrow stile doors
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator
- Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Uses standard mortise cylinder
- Tamper switch supervised
- For exterior key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used
- Metallic silver or duronodic finish
- Optional Strobe unit (shown) - PG21MSS/PG21MBS units include a highly visible amber strobe will flash when unit goes into alarm