United Security AVD-2010 Automatic AC Power Loss, AC Power Restored, Low Battery Notification
Also known as: AVD2010, US-AVD2010
The United Security AVD-2010 is the smartest, most comprehensive automatic voice security dialer available. Representing an exciting new level of achievement, the AVD-2010 combines technologically advanced features, ease of programming, and reliable operation in a compact, unobtrusive dialer completely compatible with any security alarm system.
The AVD-2010 features a Power Monitoring System (PMS) that constantly operates in the background. In the event of a blackout, or when battery voltage falls below a safe level, or when power is restored, the PMS automatically dials out and notifies by means of pre-recorded voice messages which of the three conditions have been detected: AC POWER OFF, BATTERY LOW, or AC POWER RESTORED.
Installation and hookup of the AVD-2010 are quick and easy, whether installed in conjunction with normally open, normally closed dry contact or voltage activation sensors. The unit can also function as a stand-alone device, by simple connection to an ordinary telephone jack.
- Automatic AC Power Loss, AC Power Restored, Low Battery Notification
- A Full Featured Security System with 4 Independent Voice Message Dialer Channels
- Power Condition Voice Message in Any Language
- Automatic Power Loss Notification Instant or 15- Minute Delayed
- 4 Separate Outgoing Messages
- Automatically Calls up to 8 telephones or cell phones
- Listen-In verification & 2 way communication
- Built-in Line Seizure
- EEPROM Memory retains program despite power loss
- Remote reset feature allows termination of activated channel
- Power Monitoring can be assigned to 1 or up to 4 channels
- Wall or flat surface mounting