Talk-A-Phone ETP-400C Single Button Assistance Phone
Also known as: ETP400C, TF-ETP400C
The ETP-400C Single Button Assistance Phone is an outdoor, ADA-compliant hands-free device designed to work on virtually any emergency call system.
The ETP-400C is available in versions that can replace call boxes made by virtually any other manufacturer.
Talk-A-Phone's ETP-400C Single Button Assistance Phone is phone line powered and can be used on a POTS line, PBX extension, or with an EC-8 Emergency Phone Consolidator.
Emergency Phones are often used at parking facilities, college campuses, controlled access gates, medical centers and industrial parks.
- Auxiliary input and outputs to integrate with CCTV, Blue Light/Strobe, Scream Alert and other devices
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX
- Phone line-powered: no power supply or battery back-up required
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display
- LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone