Talk-A-Phone ETP-100EBV Flush Mount Emergency Phone
Also known as: ETP100EBV, TF-ETP100EBV, TAL-ETP100EBV
The ETP-100EBV Flush Mount Emergency Phone is an indoor, ADA-compliant hands-free device that includes the capability to record a message identifying the location of the call.
The ETP-100EBV is available in versions that can replace call boxes made by virtually any other manufacturer.
Talk-A-Phone's ETP-100EBV Flush Mount Emergency Phone with Voice Identifier is phone line powered and can be used on a POTS line, PBX extension, or with an EC-8 Emergency Phone Consolidator.
Flush Mount Emergency Phones are often used in locations such as: elevators, areas of rescue, stairwells, indoor controlled-access areas, senior citizen housing and correctional facilities.
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX
- Phone line-powered: no power supply or battery back-up required
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display
- LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number
- Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message
- Phone Line: Requires POTS line, analog PBX extension, or connection to one of our consolidators. For consolidator information, see Talk-A-Phone models EC-2 or EC-8.
- Construction: 12 gauge #4 brushed stainless steel face plate
- Dimensions: Front panel: 9.5"W x 11.75"H Wall opening: 4.5"W x 7.5"H x 2.0"D
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7kg)
- Mounting: Flush mounts (Model MS-400 backbox available)
- Communication: 2-way hands-free communication
- Power Source: Phone line powered (requires 20mA at 24V off-hook)
- Programming: Non-volatile EEPROM programming can be done from any telephone. No battery back-up is needed
- "On" Time: Programmable from 1-4270 minutes
- Wiring: 1 twisted-shielded pair (gauge depends on distance)
- Connection: Parallel tip and ring connected to RJ11 connector for quick installation
- Circuit Protection: Varistor lightening suppressed and full wave polarity guarded
- Dialing Speed: Approximately 10 tones per second
- Digit Capacity: Up to 18 digits, including pauses, for each of two phone numbers
For more information about the Talk-A-Phone ETP-100EBV, please contact us.