System Sensor SPSCRL Speaker Strobe, Ceiling Mount, FIRE, Red, Clear Lens
Also known as: BK-SPSCRL
The System Sensor SPSCRL is a red ceiling mount speaker strobe that features a clear lens and FIRE printed in white on the unit.
System Sensor L-Series of speakers and speaker strobes reduce costly ground faults using a plug-in design and universal mounting plate that allow the installer to pre-wire mounting plates, dress the wires, and confirm wiring continuity before plugging in the speakers. In addition, a protective plastic cover prevents nicked wires by covering exposed speaker components.
These devices also enable faster installations by providing instant feedback to ensure that wiring is properly connected, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and 7 field-selectable candela settings for both wall and ceiling speaker strobes.
The low total harmonic distortion of the SP speaker offers high fidelity sound output while still offering high volume sound output for use in high ambient noise applications.
- Color: Red
- Lettering: FIRE
- Ceiling mount
- Clear lens
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- No extension ring required
- Field selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (, , 1 and 2 watts)
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output
- 520 Hz capable with compatible FACP
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance products
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Updated modern aesthetics
- Candela: Selectable Candela (15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177 cd)
- Ceiling Mount Dimensions: 6.8" dia x 4.5" d
- Color: Red
- Frequency Range: 400 to 4000 Hz
- Location: Indoor
- Marking: FIRE
- Maximum Humidity: 10 to 93% non-condensing
- Mounting: Ceiling
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 120F (0C to 49C)
- Operating Voltage Range: 8 to 17.5 V (12V nominal) or 16 to 33 V (24 nominal)
- Operating Voltage Range with MDL: 9 to 17.5 V (12V nominal) or 17 to 33 V (24 nominal)
- Power: , , 1, and 2 watts
- Series: L-Series
- Voltage: 25 Volts or 70.7 Volts (nominal)
- Wiring Gauge: 12-18 AWG
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the System Sensor SPSCRL, please contact us.