Potter Amseco RMS-6T-EXP-WP Explosion Proof Pull Station
Also known as: RMS6TEXPWP, PL-RMS6TEXPW
The Potter Special Application Pull Station Series offers a complete line of die-cast pull stations for a variety of applications with various colors and descriptions. The pull stations are available in single or dual action models, weather proof, explosion proof and multiple contact configurations. All of the pull stations have a 10-amp snap action switch and a dedicated terminal block for the ease of wire connections. All of the metal is completely coated to inhibit corrosion and provide for a uniform and quality finish.
The pull stations are available in red, blue, green, yellow, white, black, gray, purple or orange. The wording on the pull stations is customizable with a large variety of standardized units. The standard models have a hex key reset, however a key reset is also available. An institutional model is available that is operated with a key only. The models are available with shallow and deep surface mount back boxes. The weather proof and explosion proof models include the appropriate back box with the pull station. The explosion proof is also inherently weather proof.
The RMS-6T-EXP-WP is a high-quality, die-castmetal, explosion-proof manual fire alarm pull station available in either single or dual action configurations. The RMS-6T-EXP-WP is approved for NEMA-4X applications and is UL Listed and Factory Mutual Approved for use in Class I, Groups B, C, and D; Class II, Groups E, F, and G; and Class III hazardous environments. The RMS-6T-EXP-WP has a DPDT switch with terminal strip connections.
The RMS-6T-EXP-WP single-action station is operated simply by pulling the pull handle on the front of the station as far down as it will go, at which point the handle locks into place, and is easily visible from up to 50 feet. The activated station is reset by opening the station with a key, placing the handle in the normal, upright position, and re-locking the station. Optional dual action Lift and Pull or Break Glass adapter offer added security against unwanted activation without complicating the overall pull station operation.
- UL Listed, FM Approved, Marine and Nema 4X Rated, CSFM Listed, MEAApproved, ADA Compliant
- Single Action
- High gloss red enamel
- Double pole double throw switch
- Screw terminal connections
- Switch Rating: 1 Amp @ 30 VDC, 1 Amp @ 125/250 VAC
- Switch Type: DPDT
- Terminal size: 12 TO 22 AWG
- Temperature: -35 to 66C (-30 to 150F)
- Humidity: 85% relative humidity at 86F
- Explosion Hazard Classifications: Class I - Groups B,C and D, Class II - Groups E, F and G, Class III
- Weatherproof Classification: NEMA Type 4X
- Conduit Fittings: 2
- Conduit Fitting Size: 3/4" - 14 NPT
- Color: Face Plate - Red with raised white letters, Push/Pull Handle - White with raised red letters
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Potter / Amseco RMS-6T-EXP-WP, please contact us.