Add the benefits of low-cost, versatile integration to your system.
Supporting up to 900 MHz bandwidth, this balun replaces RG6 cables with cheaper Ethernet cables.? Makes broadband CATV equipment easy to integrate and relocate within cabling infrastructure.? Shielded by a cast aluminum enclosure.? Low insertion loss.? Often used in schools, office buildings, hospitals, financial institutions, and residences.
Muxlab 500306 Shielded CATV Balun
Also known as: 5M-500306
The MUXLAB-500306 is a shielded CATV Balun that lets users replace bulky, overpriced RG6 coaxial cable with neater, more affordable Cat5e/6/7 cable.
Great for RF environments in a variety of residential and commercial applications, the 500306 is used in pairs to allow the integration of CATV equipment into a structured cabling system. Harnessing the versatility of ethernet cable, users can now add and move CATV equipment with greater easy and efficiency.
- Bandwidth up to 900 MHz including Internet, digital cable
- Supports Cat5e/6/7 STP and UTPFits side-by-side on most RF splitters
- Lower EMI /RFI egress when STP is used
- Cast aluminum enclosure for maximum EMI/RFI shielding
- Low insertion loss
- Environment: Private and public broadband CATV, VHF and FM networks
- Devices: Terrestrial CATV, satellite receivers, DVD players, RF modulators, splitters, cable modems and other broadband video equipment
- Transmission: Transparent to the user
- 3dB bandwidth: 5 MHz to 900 MHz
- Video Channels Supported: CATV 2-142, VHF channels 2-13, FM broadcast band
- Enclosure: Aluminum cast
- Humidity: Maximum 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 1.85 x 1.05 (2 x 2.6 x 4.7 cm) L x H x W + extended F conn
- Weight: 1.5 oz (44 gms)
- Regulatory Approval: FCC, CE
- Warranty: Lifetime
For more information about the Muxlab 500306, please contact us.