Tired of dealing with the constant influx of annoying service calls- Then it's time for a change!
This active receiver with unshielded twisted pair connections is your plug-and-forget CCTV solution.- Auto-gain control adjusts video brightness, sharpness, and contrast to drastically reduce on-site service calls.- This UTP/UTP model supports a 4,500 signal distance between camera and DVR.
Muxlab 50012 VideoEase LongReach Active CCTV Receiver Hub (110V/2VAC)The LongReach16 is a sixteen (16) port active CCTV receiver hub with full Automatic Image Adjustment, providing a true plug-and-forget CCTV cabling solution up to 4,500 ft (1,371m) via Category 5 twisted pair cable. The LongReach 16 automatically optimizes picture brightness, sharpness and contrast based on cable length, thereby eliminating the need for manual adjustments. The 50012 features UTP output and works in conjunction with MuxLab's standard CCTV Baluns (500000, 500009, 50002 and 50002.
- UTP output
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) on each port
- Up to 4,500 feet (1066m) via Cat 5 UTP
- Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM
- Ground Loop Isolation up to +/-50V
- Fuse protection
- LEDs for power and video sync
- Requires 2VAC (included)
- 1 year warranty
- Environment: CCTV equipment for security and surveillance. RS-343 (RS-170) NTSC, PAL
- Devices: CCTV cameras, DVR, IP camera encoders, monitors, switchers, multiplexers and other CCTV equip.
- Transmission: Transparent to the user
- Bandwidth: DC to 4.5 MHz.
- Input: 1.5 Vp-p max, 100O, balanced
- Output: 1.1 Vp-p, -+ 1 dB, 75O, unbalanced
- Insertion Loss: -14 dB minimum for luma, -60 dB minimum for chroma. Determined by Automatic Gain Control.
- Return Loss: Greater than 15 dB over the frequency range
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: Greater than 40 dB @ 3.85 MHz
- Maximum Distance via Cat 5/6 UTP (Longer distances may be achieved when connected directly to a CCTV monitor.): NTSC: Camera to Hub: 4,000 ft (1,29m); Hub to DVR:500 ft (152). Total:4,500' (1,371m); PAL: Camera to Hub: 3,000 ft (914m); Hub to DVR: 350 ft (107m). Total: 3,350' (1,02m).
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Automatic Gain Control for sharpness and luminosity.
- LED Indicators: Power: One (1) green LED. Video Sync: Sixteen (16) green LEDs.
- Cable - UTP: 2 gauge or lower solid copper twisted pair wire impedance: 100 ohms at 1 MHz, Maximum capacitance: 2 pf/foot. Attenuation: 6.6 dB/1000 ft at 1 MHz
- Cable - BNC: Impedance: 75 ohms at 1 MHz (RG59/U or RG6).
- Connectors (reverse polarity sensitive): Video Input from cameras: Sixteen (16) 2pole screw terminals; Video Output to DVR: Sixteen (16) 2pole screw terminals or sixteen (16) BNC-F, Ground: One (1) chassis ground lug
- Compatible Baluns/Hubs: 500000, 500000R, 500009, 50002, 50002, 50002, 50002, 500100, 500101,
- 500132 500130, 500133
- Power Consumption - Max.: 40W RMS max. @ 2VAC RMS typical (floating; +15%, -10%)
- Power Transformer Included: North America: 110V/2VAC/60VA. Europe: 20-20/2VAC/70VA
- Video Ground Loop Isolation: -+ 50V max permanent voltage. -+100V max surge for 3 secs
- Fuse Rating: 3A
- Temperature: Operating: 0 degrees to 40 degreesC. Storage:-2 degrees to 85 degreesC. Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Black
- Mounting: Rackmount (factory default). Removable brackets for wallmount or desktop installation. Rubber stand-offs included for desktop installation.
- Dimensions: 19" x 8.6" x 1.75" (48.3 x 2.7 x 4.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (21 kg)
- Regulatory: FCC and CE