Professional-grade component and composite video transmission without the outrageous expense!
Supports the transmission of one component video and one composite video signal 500 feet over Cat5 cable.? Strong, cast-aluminum enclosure and 12-inch, heavy duty cable leads help this balun meet the demands of any professional environment.? Great for rental & staging, or mobile production locations.
Muxlab 500056-Pro Component-Composite Video ProAV BalunThe Component-Composite Video ProAV Balun allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal plus one composite video signal to be transmitted via one Cat5e/6 twisted pair cable for more cost-efficient cabling.
The 500056-Pro features Ethercon RJ45, ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure and built-in 12-inch (30cm) heavy duty AV cable leads for the demanding professional environment. The 500056-Pro may be used in pairs or in conjunction with other MuxLab component video baluns.
- Supports 1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat5e/6
- Supports composite video on fourth twisted pair
- Ethercon RJ45 connector for cable strain relief
- Ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure
- Heavy-duty 12-inch (30cm) built-in cable leads
- Compatible with 500056
- Lifetime warranty
- Environment: Component Video (YPbPr), RGB Video (sync on green). 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p. Line level Composite Video (NTSC, PAL, SECAM).
- Devices: DVD players, satellite receivers, plasma displays, projectors, monitors, up-converters, amplifiers, switchers, home theatre and other equipment supporting HDTV component video and/or Composite Video.
- Transmission: Transparent to the user.
- Bandwidth: Video: 60 MHz, 3 dB roll off. Composite Video: DC to 8 MHz
- Maximum Input: 1.1Vp-p
- Insertion Loss per pair: Component: Less than 3 dB per pair over the frequency range; Composite: Less than 2 dB per pair over the frequency range.
- Return Loss: Greater than 15 dB over the frequency range
- Common Mode Rejection: Component: -55 dB max. Composite: Greater than 40 dB @ 8 MHz
- Max. Distance Cat 5E/6 UTP & STP: 480i/p: 1,000 ft (305m); 720p and 1080i/p: 500 ft (152m); Composite Video: 2,200 ft (670m).
- Cable Cat5/6 UTP/STP: 24 gauge or lower solid copper twisted pair wire. Impedance: 100 ohms at 1 MHz, Maximum capacitance: 20 pf/foot. Attenuation: 6.6 dB/1000 ft at 1 MHz
- Cable Coax: Impedance: 75 ohms at 1 MHz
- Connectors: Three (3) RCA-M connectors: Green (Y), Blue (Pb), Red (Pr); One (1) RCA-F connector for Composite Video; Ethercon RJ45S for twisted pair
- Pin Configuration Reverse polarity sensitive: Red (Pr): Pins 7 [R] & 8 [T] Green (Y): Pins 3 [R] & 6 [T]; Blue (Pb): Pins 1 [R] & 2 [T] Composite Video: Pins 4 [R] & 5 [T]
- Temperature: Operating: 0 to 55C. Storage:-20 to 85C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: Cast aluminium
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.64 x 1.975 (6.99cm x 6.71cm x 5.02cm) plus 12 (30cm) cable leads
- Weight: .542lb (245.85g)
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS.