Honeywell Video HLD28V8F95L 2.8 - 8mm F0.95 DC Auto Iris Aspherical Varifocal Lens
The Honeywell Video HLD28V8F95L is a 2.8 - 8 mm, Auto Iris Aspherical Vari-focal Lens suitable for indoor and outdoor applications where lighting conditions vary.
Today's CCTV systems demand compact lenses that provide the best optical performance, adjustability, and installation. This vari-focal lens offers the widest maximum aperture for its focal length range. By separating the focus lock mechanism from the focusing ring, the lens ensures accurate adjustment of the focus the first time, ultimately reducing time spent installing the lens.
Varifocal length lenses capture the exact field of view, thus eliminating lens substitutions or the need to adjust the camera setup continuously. This is especially convenient for future changes to the viewing environment. These lenses allow superior wide aperture performance (F0.95) in low light to capture high-quality images up to 540 TVL, even in horizontal-field angles up to 110 degrees.
Honeywell Auto Iris lenses are 1/3" format and are compatible with the vast majority of today's CCD cameras. The camera controls the iris through an industry-standard 4-pin connector and cable. Manual lenses allow the installer to set the depth of field for a specific application.
- 2.8 - 8mm F0.95 DC Auto Iris Aspherical Varifocal Lens
- Provides a high-contrast, detailed picture (up to 540 TV lines of resolution) of the subject in daylight and low light conditions
- Compact and lightweight
- Fastest maximum aperture of lens in class
- Widest range vari-focal available in class
- Zoom tightening mechanism separate from zooming ring for accurate setup and installation
- Focus tightening mechanism separate from focusing ring