Honeywell Video HD4US Ultra Wide Dynamic Day/Night Rugged Dome Camera
Honeywells HD4US is the ideal camera for environments with high contrast and changing light conditions. Using the latest Digital Pixel System (DPS) sensor technology, light photons are converted from analog to a digital format within each pixel immediately after the image is captured. Even in high contrast lighting conditions, the HD4US delivers higher quality images and significantly better dynamic range (>100 dB) than conventional CCD cameras.
Designed for environments with difficult lighting, the HD4US camera offers a unique solution to capture the whole picture regardless of lighting condition or application. This results in images with the highest resolution, natural color and clarity, while automatically eliminating imagecompromising visual noise such as glare or reflections.
The HD4US incorporates Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) technology to improve overall image clarity and compression efficiencies on DVRs. By removing noise artifacts, DNR technology increases motion detection performance by the DVR. DNR always captures a crisp clean image, enhancing the integrity of the recorded video. The HD4US uses a removable infrared (IR) cut filter in color mode and an optical low-pass filter (OLPF) in black and white mode, guaranteeing optimal image quality at any time of day.
Along with robust camera technology, the HD4US is designed for simple installation and for use in challenging environments. The ultra rugged IP66-rated die cast dome housing is impact-resistant, making it ideal for installations where structural integrity and vandal resistance are important. In addition, the housing incorporates a heater that allows the camera to work in temperatures as low as -40F (-40C) and a breather vent that prevents condensation from forming inside the housing. Optional wall and pendant mount kits are available.
The HD4US is a surveillance solution designed for object recognition that is required in locations where low light, high contrast and variable light conditions exist. The weather-tight housing is engineered for both indoor and outdoor installations and can instantly convert from flush to surface mount on a wall or ceiling or directly to a 4S electrical box. Setup is quick and easy and can be customized on-site using the provided second video service cable and user-friendly on-screen display. The housing also includes both composite and Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) outputs.
The HD4US allows for fast, easy installation in commercial, government, school, professional and other quality-sensitive, high-risk environments, such as prisons, airports, sea ports and train stations.
- 1/3" Ultra Wide Dynamic DPS imager: 690 horizontal TVL
- Dynamic range: 102 dB typical/120 dB max 100 to 200 times greater than conventional CCD cameras
- Built-in breather vent to prevent condensation
- Single model instantly converts to flush or surface mount
- Coax and UTP built in (standard)
- On-Screen Display menu for easy setup of camera
- Built-in heater for outdoor environments
- 3.3-12 mm IR corrected Varifocal Auto Iris lens
- Local video output for setup
- Dual 12 V DC/24 V AC voltage
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Scanning System: 525/60 lines
- Image Sensor: 1/3" WDR digital image device
- Angle of View: Tele 29.8 (D), 24.0 (H), 18.0 (V); Wide 104.2 (D), 80.2 (H), 58.6 (V)
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC/24 V AC
- Input Range: 11-16 V DC, 17-28 V AC
- Power Consumption: Max. 3.5 W (heater off), 13 W (heater on)
- Dimensions (W x H): 5.74" x 4.35" (145.9 mm x 110.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lb (1.1 kg)
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Honeywell Video HD4US, please contact us.