Honeywell Video HD4HDIH equIP Series High Definition 1080p 3-9mm MFZ Lens True Day/Night Rugged Indoor/Outdoor Minidome IP Camera, NTSC
Honeywells latest addition to the equIP Series of IP-based products, the HD4HDIH is a high definition, True Day/Night, rugged indoor/outdoor fixed minidome network camera. This ultra compact and vandal-resistant camera provides extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The HD4HDIH provides 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition.
Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The 1/2.7" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The HD4HDIH also supports the PSIA specification for interoperability between network video products.
The HD4HDIH integrates a camera and lens in an ultra compact, single piece, tamperproof unit for fast and easy installation in any application. The camera comes complete with surface and flush mounting options. Wall and pendant mount kits are also available. In addition to the low-light color performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert low-light surveillance with exceptional monochrome images.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360 of pan, 180 of tilt and 360 of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The Motorized Focus and Zoom (MFZ) lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements, and an integrated analog output allows the installer to connect a local test monitor while adjusting the camera field of view.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most NVR setup utilities.
The HD4HDIH supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The digital compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The HD4HDIH features analog video out for aiming and focusing.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In retrofit situations where PoE is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
The HD4HDIH is perfect for installations where excellent picture clarity at minimal bandwidth is required. At three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the HD4HDIH can be retrofitted on many existing NVR installations without requiring additional storage. Its discreet, vandal-resistant, outdoor design provides maximum protection against dust, dirt and water and provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- NTSC video standard
- Outstanding image quality
- 30 fps progressive scan
- True Day/Night, 3-9 mm MFZ lens with removable IR cut filter
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- Wall and pendant mount kits available
- Selectable compression formats
- PSIA support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Supports input and output alarm contacts
- Supports bidirectional audio
- Rugged polycarbonate dome
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Scanning System: Progressive scan
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS
- Number of Pixels (H V): 1920 1080
- Minimum Illumination: 0.25 lux color/0.22 lux BW @ 50 IRE, F1.2, 0.11 lux color/0.09 lux BW @ 30 IRE, F1.2
- Automatic Lens Control: DC Iris Level 1-25
- Video Output (AUX): 1.0 Vp-p @ 75 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB or more (AGC off)
- Auto Gain Control: Off/On, selectable (20-40 dB)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: 1/30 1/130,000 sec
- Lens Type: True Day/Night (TDN), 3-9 mm Motorized, Focus and Zoom, F1.2
- Angle of View (Wide Tele): Horizontal 93.0 31.7, Vertical 68.4 23.8
- White Balance: Auto, Manual, WBC Push
- Audio/Two-Way: Line in/out
- Input Voltage: 24 V AC, PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Input Range: 17-28 V AC
- Surge Suppression: 1.5 kW transient
- Power Consumption: 5.0 W (max) 24 V AC, PoE: PD Type 1 Class 2
- Dimensions (W H): 6.1" x 4.6" (156.0 mm x 117.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.86 lb (1.3 kg) camera only
- Construction: Housing: Die cast Aluminum; Finish: Cool Gray Powder Coat; Dome: Polycarbonate
- Connector: Video Output (AUX): 2-pin Molex connector; Power Input: Removable screw block; Network: RJ45 connector; Alarm I/O: Removable screw block; Audio In: Removable screw block; Audio Out: Removable screw block
- Temperature: Operating: 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C), Storage: -4F to 140F (-20C to 60C)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 85%, non-condensing
- Rating: IP66
For more information about the Honeywell Video HD4HDIH, please contact us.