Honeywell Video HD3MDIP equIP Series 720P 3.3-12 VFAI Lens True Day/Night Fixed Indoor Minidome Camera
From Honeywell's equIP Series of IP-based products, the HD3MDIP is a high definition, True Day/Night indoor fixed minidome camera engineered to provide extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The HD3MDIP provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The " progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions.
The compact, one piece design provides fast and easy installation in any application. The camera comes complete with surface and flush mounting options (compatible with a 4S electrical box) and an optional wall/pendant mount kit is available.
In addition to the low-light color performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert low-light surveillance with exceptional monochrome images.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360 of pan, 180 of tilt and 360 of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The Varifocal Auto Iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements, and an onboard analog output allows the installer to connect a local test monitor while adjusting the scene.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most DVR/NVR setup utilities.
The HD3MDIP supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. A third analog stream can be utilized as a backup or for local viewing. It is also valuable when retrofitting onto an existing analog input DVR or encoder (full resolution not available).
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
HD3MDIP is perfect for installations where excellent picture clarity at minimal bandwidth is required. At three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the HD3MDIP can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.
- NTSC video standard
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 X 720) resolution
- 30 fps progressive scan
- True Day/Night, 3.3-12 mm VFAI lens with removable IR cut filter
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- Wall/pendant mount kit available
- Selectable compression formats
- Dual digital video streams simultaneously, independently configurable
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP address assignment
- Single model for surface mount and recessed ceiling applications, 4S adapter plate also supplied
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Supports input and output alarm contacts
- Supports bidirectional audio
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Scanning System Progressive: scan
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Number of Pixels (H x V): 1280 x 720
- Minimum Illumination (DSS on): 0.25 lux color/0.22 lux BW @ 50 IRE, F1.6, 0.11 lux color/0.09 lux BW @ 30 IRE, F1.6
- Automatic Lens Control: DC Iris Level 1-25
- Video Output (AUX): 1.0 Vp-p @ 75 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB or more (AGC off)
- Auto Gain Control: Off/On, selectable (10-40 dB)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: 1/60-1/24,500
- Lens Type: True Day/Night (TDN), 3.3 mm-12.0 mm Varifocal Auto Iris, F1.6
- White Balance: AWC, AWC Push, Manual
- Audio/Two-Way: Line in/out
- Input Voltage: 24 V AC, PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Input Range: 1728 V AC
- Surge Suppression: 1.5 kW transient
- Power Consumption: 3.5 W (max) 24 V AC PoE: PD Type 1, Class 1
- Dimensions (W x H): 4.9" x 4.9" (125.1 mm x 125.1 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg) camera only
- Construction: Housing: Polycarbonate, Finish: Matte texture, Off White
- Connector: Video Output (AUX): 2-pin Molex connector, Power Input: Removable screw block, Network: RJ45 connector, Alarm I/O: Removable screw block, Audio In: Removable screw block, Audio Out: Removable screw block
- Temperature: Operating: 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C), Storage: -40F to 158F (-40C to 70C)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 85%, non-condensing
For more information about the Honeywell Video HD3MDIP, please contact us.