Honeywell Video H3D1F1 Network TDN Indoor Fixed Minidome Camera, 1/4" Progressive Scan, CMOS, 720p, 3.3 - 12mm VFAI Lens, NTSC
Honeywell Video H3D1F1 Network TDN Indoor Fixed Minidome Camera, 1/4" Progressive Scan, CMOS, 720p Resolution, 3.312 mm VFAI Lens, 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af, H.264, NTSC.
Honeywells latest addition to the equIP Series of IP-based products, the H3D1F is a high-definition True Day/Night indoor fixed minidome network camera engineered to provide extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The H3D1F provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition.
Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The " progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The H3D1F also supports the ONVIF Profile S specification for interoperability between network video products.
The compact, one piece design provides fast and easy installation in any application. The camera comes complete with surface and flush mounting options (compatible with a 4S electrical box) and an optional wall/pendant mount kit is available.
In addition to the low-light color performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert low-light surveillance with exceptional monochrome images.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360 of pan, 180 of tilt and 360 of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The varifocal auto iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most DVR/NVR setup utilities.
The H3D1F supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The H3D1F features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
The H3D1F is perfect for installations where excellent picture clarity at minimal bandwidth is required. At three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the H3D1F can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.
- 3.312 mm VFAI lens
- 720p resolution
- 1/4" progressive scan
- 30 fps(25 fps PAL)progressive scan
- True Day/Night, VFAI lenswith removable IR cut filter
- Camera tamper detection
- Videomotion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- Wall/pendant mount kit available
- ONVIF Profile S support
- Dual digital video streams,independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Singlemodelfor surface mount and recessed ceiling applications, 4S adapter plate also supplied
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Embedded web server forremote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Supports input andoutput alarm contacts
- Supports bidirectional audio
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Scanning System: Progressive scan
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Number of Pixels: (HV) 1280 x 720
- Minimum Illumination (AGC max): 0.25 lux color/0.22 lux BW @ 50 IRE, F1.6, 0.11 lux color/0.09 lux BW @ 30 IRE, F1.6
- Automatic Lens Control: DC Iris Level 1-25
- Video Output (AUX): 1.0 Vp-p @ 75 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB or more (AGC off)
- Auto Gain Control: Off/On, selectable (10-40 dB)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: 1/60-1/24,500 sec
- Lens Type: True Day/Night (TDN) 3.3-12 mm Varifocal Auto Iris, F1.6
- Angle of View: (Wide, Tele) Horizontal 68.5 19.1, Vertical 36.8 10.8
- White Balance: AWC, AWC Push, Manual
- Audio/Two-Way: Line in/out
- Input Voltage: 24 V AC, PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Input Range: 1728 V AC
- Surge Suppression: 1.5 kW transient
- Power Consumption: 5.0 W (max) 24 V AC, PoE: PD Type 1, Class 1
- Dimensions (W x H): 4.9" x 4.9" (125.1 mm x 124.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 lb (0.45 kg) camera only
- Construction: Housing: Polycarbonate, Finish: Matte texture, off white
- Connector: Video Output: 2-pin Molex connector; Power Input: Removable screw block; Network: RJ45 connector; Alarm I/O: Removable screw block; Audio In: Removable screw block; Audio Out: Removable screw block
- Temperature: Operating: 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C), Storage: -40F to 158F (-40C to 70C)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 85%, non-condensing
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Honeywell Video H3D1F1, please contact us.