Honeywell Ademco TUXS Tuxedo Touch Controller, Silver (6280i)
The Honeywell Ademco TUXS Tuxedo Touch is a high-resolution, graphic touchscreen controller than can be integrated into a home security system while also acting as a camera viewer, digital picture frame, and home controller, all-in-one.
The TUXS can be used to control z-wave compatible thermostats and lights based upon user preferences. Its built-in web server can turn any tablet or smartphone into a home controller, with control over home security, cameras, door locks, lighting, and thermostats.
The Tuxedo Touch can also display live feeds from connected Honeywell security cameras, so users can see who's at the front door or any other part of the house under surveillance.
When using Total Connect 2.0 services, you can get video alerts on your iPhone, iPad, or any other smartphone while you're home or away.
- 7" color widescreen display
- 800 x 480 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks, and more from your Tuxedo Touch
- Use either Wi-Fi or Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN
- View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display
- Built-in web server allows for local control of your Tuxedo Touch system through any Wi-Fi enabled device (smartphone, iPad, iPhone, PC, Internet TV)
- Intuitive, easy to use interface with large icons and menu driven navigation
- Fully compatible with Honeywell Total Connect
- Icons match Honeywell Total Connect interface to help up-sell remote services
- Z-Wave controller built-in
- Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Most Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
- Manage energy costs with customized scenes that can control Z-Wave enabled thermostats and lights based on system events or time and day (up to 10 scenes)
- View your local weather right on the keypad
- Customizable displays
- Sunrise/Sunset Scenes automatically update based on sunrise and sunset times
- RIS support Z-Wave devices can activate by triggering 5800 Series zones/devices
- Voice annunciation of the type and location of alarm so end-users can act quickly in an emergency (English only)
- Three different languages can be displayed (English, French Canadian and Spanish)
- Family message center lets users record and playback messages
- Available in two colors (white and silver)
- Embedded training videos inside the keypad