Honeywell Ademco 747PD Indoor Two-Tone Piezo Siren
The HONEYWELL-747PD is a Piezo Dynamic Siren produces a loud, 105dB sound while requiring only one-third the current draw of traditional sirens.
Because of its low current draw, the 747PD lets users add more sirens to a location. Users can choose between Steady and Warble tones. The siren is enclosed in a light, ABS plastic case and works with LYNX control panels.
- Low current draw lets you add additional sirens in areas like basements, garages, hallways and more
- Two tones to choose from: Steady and Warble
- Lightweight ABS plastic case is less than half the weight of standard sirens
- Enclosed PCB to protect components
- Easy-to-wire terminal block eliminates the need to splice and crimp wire
- Hinged case cover with elliptical mount holes provide installation convenience
- Tampered versions available to provide an added level of protection and meet global requirements
- Compatible with LYNX control panels
- Large wiring channel provides plenty of room for wire