Honeywell Ademco 6160 Alpha English Display KeypadUPC: 781410342088
Also known as: 6160
Also known as: 6160, 6160
The 6160 is an Alpha Display Keypad that uses simple numeric codes to arm and disarm security systems.
Designed by installers, the 6160 puts a premium on flexibility, and comes equipped with a speaker that issues audible beeps to indicate system status. The 32-character English display is continuously backlit for easy operation in darkness. The keypad can also check backup battery status and verify that all predetermined zones in your dwelling are clear and operational.
The keypad's function keys may be programmed for panic alarms or other special functions, like macros. The unit is white to help blend in with the surrounding environment, and includes a flip-up door to hide the touch keys. It is ideal for burglary, fire, and other emergency operations.
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Keys continuously backlit for greater visibility
- Speaker with audible beeps to indicate system status, entry/exit delay, and other alarm situations
- Zones and system events displayed in plain English
- No confusing blinking lights
- Four programmable function keys
- System functions clearly labeled
- Functions performed by just entering security code plus command
- White with removable door blends with any dcor