Honeywell Ademco 5800WAVE Wireless SirenHoneywell's 5800WAVE is an AC powered wireless siren with a backup battery that continues to power the unit in the case of a power outage.
The siren features an output of 95dB and provides the user with periodic status information. A flexible, ergonomic design makes installation a breeze and saves time and space by eliminating the need for messy wiring.
System status is displayed on the 5800WAVE with three LEDs. Audible fire alarm alerts come in the form of a temporal pulse sound.
- Siren output level is 95 dB at three feet
- Transmits module status, including mounting tamper, low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- LED; show system status of the device
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
- Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Lowers labor costs and saves time
- Simplifies installation
- Compatible with LYNXR (Rev 10 or higher) and VISTA controls that support the 5883 transceiver