Honeywell Ademco 5800PIR-RES Wireless PIR, Residential
Also known as: 5800PIRRES, 5800PIR-RES
The Honeywell 5800PIR-RES is a wireless motion detector with false alarm protection with pet immunity for pets weighing up to 80 pounds.
The detector can differentiate between humans and other sources of infrared, providing reliable detection without being triggered by animals under 80 pounds. The housing includes the lens, which helps maximize performance by providing a field of view for each detection zone (102 zones; 44 long range, 36 intermediate, 18 lower, four look-down). By detecting infrared energy changes in both areas and then coupling them, it provides extremely accurate detection, even in active environments.
Other features worth noting include a long-life battery and a no frills case, which gives users an option to paint the motion detector to match their dcor. No jumpers, switches, or disassembly needed. The Honeywell 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector works with all Honeywell systems that use the 5800 wireless series.
- Range 35 x 40 (11 x 12 m) pattern
- 80 lbs (36 kg) of animal immunity
- No mounting height adjustments
- PCB does not need to be removed to install on wall
- Ceiling and wall mounting brackets help to easily direct the pattern where needed
- 7-9' mounting height
- Detection Method: Dual element passive infrared
- Range: 35' x 40' (11m x 12m)
- Power: Battery (included): 1 x 3V CR123A/DL 123A/466
- Battery Life: Up to seven years: 38 percent longer battery life than 5890PI (in a typical installation with an average of 80 motion events per day)
- RF Frequency: 345 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 14F to 131F (-10C to 55C)
- Relative Humidity: 95 percent max., non-condensing
- Detectable Walk Rate: 0.7 - 7ft/sec (0.2 - 2.0m/sec.)
- Temperature Compensation: Advanced Dual Slope
- Pet/Animal Immunity: Up to 80lbs.
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9' (2.3m to 2.7m)
- Tamper Switch: Front and cover/back
- PIR Fields of View: 35' Pet Immune Lens = 102 zones; 60' x 80' lens = 66 zones (44 long range, 12 intermediate, six lower, four look-down); 100' x 20' lens = 16 zones (four long range, four intermediate, four lower, four look-down)
- Low Temperature Detection: Fault = < 45F (7C) for > 10-30 minutes; Restore = > 48F (9C) for > 10-30 minutes
- Width: 2.4" (8.7cm)
- Height: 3.4" (6.1cm)
- Depth: 1.5" (3.9cm)
- Weight: 81G (2.9oz.)
- Packaged Weight: 112G (4oz.)
- Approvals/Listings: FCC part 15, Class B verified; IC, ICES-003, Class B verified; C-Tick; CE; SIA-PIR-01 Passive Infrared Dectector Standard Features for False Alarm Immunity; cETLus; UL
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Honeywell Ademco 5800PIR-RES, please contact us.