The HID-1326 is a single ProxCard II proximity access control card that is compatible with all HID proximity readers. The card comes with an inkjet printed individual number and can accept direct-print adhesive backed labels for use as a Photo ID card. The 1326 can easily fit in a wallet or purse or can be used with a strap and clip as a badge.
The 1326 provides a durable packaging and a consistent read range of 3" to 24" depending on the reader. The card can be custom printed with text or graphics or custom programmed if ordered in quantities of 100 or more.
- Price competitive with all other card technologies
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID
- proximity card readers
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range
- Provides an external number for easy identification and access control
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes
- Custom pre-printed artwork available
- A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse
- Create Photo ID card with model 1324 Printable Adhesive Label