Edwards Signaling 333-6G1 DC Single Stroke Bell, 6"
Also known as: 3336G1, ED-3336G1
Edwards 330 Series single stroke bells produce a clearly defined note for timing, scheduling, paging and general event notification. Coded, intermittent current may be used to cause the striker to gong, pause and strike again for any specified period of time.
- Single stroke
- Completely assembled, all hardware supplied
- Mounts directly on surface or electrical box
- Self-compensating solenoid plunger
- 6" gong
- Suitable for use in indoor applications
- Die cast housing with corrosion resistant heat flowed epoxy finish