Cypress Computer Systems SPX-1300 Cypress Suprex Reader Extender for Wiegand, Magnetic Stripe
Also known as: SPX1300, ZE-SPX1300
The SPX-1300 is one of a family of reader extender products. The SPX-1300 like other Cypress Suprex reader extenders allows a reader and associated door/ gate hardware to be located at extended distances from any Wiegand, MagStripe, or F/2F based control panel. The SPX-1300 can extended those distances by up to 10,000 ( 3,300 meters). Actual distances will depend on the wire used. The two conductor connection is totally supervised and secure. Includes both remote and central units. Virtually any two conductor wiring will work including solid copper, twisted copper and even coaxial cable.
- SUPREX for Wiegand Magnetic Stripe (24 to 200 bit) formats.
- RS-485 (twisted pair) communication link.
- Includes remote and central unit
- Overall dimension each unit 4.25 x 3 x .75 (approx) 8 - 16 VDC required
- Durable aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.75" x .75"
- Temp: Storage - (-55C to + 150C), Operating- (-40C to +80C)
- Humidity: 95% (non-condensing)
- Power: Input - Unreg Input 8 to 16 VDC @ 200mA Max, Output - +5VDC @100mA
- Data I/O Voltage Ratings: Interface- Reader 0- 30VDC, LED - 0 - 30VDC, Analog 0 - 5 VDC
For more information about the Cypress Computer Systems SPX-1300, please contact us.