Bioscrypt 4G V-Flex HID Proximity Model w/ TCS1 Sensor (4GFXU1P)The BIOSCRYPT-4GFXU1P is a V-Flex fingerprint reader equipped with a UPEK TCS1 sensor which can be operated using a fingerprint or Wiegand access.
The unit can store up to 500,000 templates for 1:1 verification and can eliminate the need for cards and PINs with the ability to store 10,000 templates for 1:N identification.
The 4GFXU1P operates by proximity card & finger, proximity card only, or finger only. The unit can be flush or recess mounted and features tamper detection built in for added security.
- Large Template Storage Capacity (10,000 in 1:N; 500,000 in 1:1)
- Optional Integrated Card Readers (Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire)
- Range of 500 DPI Sensor Options
- Field Replaceable Sensors
- Backwards Compatible
- Remote Device Management
- IP Connectivity (LAN, WAN, POE)
- Easy Administration with SecurAdmin
- Flush or Recess Mounted
- Standalone Door Access Control (SDAC) Capabilities
- Dimensions: 6.27" H x 3.8" W (159 mm x 96 mm, 1.89" (48 mm) D for recess mounted, 2.56" (65 mm) flush mounted
- Storage Capacity: Store 500,000 templates for 1:1 verification or 10,000 templates for 1:N identification
- Transaction Log Capacity: 1 Million transaction logs stored on device
- Voltage: 12 - 24V DC
- Current Draw: 500 mA, 0.5 amps @ 12 VDC
- Power Indicator: LED indicator (Blue)
- Integrated Door Relay: Deadbolt, electromagnetic (EM) lock, door strike, automatic door