Where is the best place to mount the GD-6 Combustible Gas Detector?
Last Updated: 12/09/2013
By Petra Paulson
1. On a contractor supplied 4S electrical box.
2. In an area where gas leaks could occur, such as near gas appliances, pipes, or battery storage/charging locations.
3. For Methane or Hydrogen detection, mount one foot below the ceiling. For propane detection, mount one foot off the floor.
DO NOT MOUNT THE GD-6...
1. In an area where the ambient temperature is outside the range of 0-125 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In an industrial plant (refinery, chemical plant) or hazardous location.
3. In a corner.
GD-2A Combustible Fixed Gas Detector