HES 5000C-630 Compact High Performance Electric Strike, 501 & 501A Faceplates, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 5000C630, HE-5000C630, HES-5000C
The 5000C-630 is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
The 5000C-630 features a satin stainless steel finish and comes equipped with a 501 and 501A faceplate.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Includes a 501 and 501A faceplate
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty