HES 5200 Universal Electric Strike, Horizontal Adjustability
Also known as: HE-520010401, HES-5200630
The HES 5200 is a high-endurance electric strike with an in-frame horizontal latchbolt adjustment that speeds up the installation process.
The unit is field selectable fail secure or fail safe and works on left and right-handed doors. A tamper resistent design ensures maximum security. The HES5200 has been performance tested for over 500,000 cycles.
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- In-frame horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 5/8 - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-3/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty