System Sensor Smoke Detectors
Detect the presence of smoke as quickly as possible with a system sensor smoke detector. Smoke detector devices by System Sensor use photoelectric technology to detect smoke and issue a signal to a fire alarm control panel. Photoelectric or optical smoke detectors use light to detect the fire and perform exceptionally well when protecting the area against slower, smoldering fires such as a smoldering mattress. The alarm would usually buzz off as soon as a light beam hits the sensor within the light-sensing chamber inside the alarm panel. The panel is smart enough to reset the zone automatically when an alarm is cleared. This automated operation will stop sounding the device. The fire detection devices offered by System Sensor have different models that are either a photoelectric type (Model 2W-B, 4W-B) or a combination photoelectric/thermal (Model 2WT-B, 4WT-B) enhanced with a heat sensor rated at 135 Fahrenheit. Before most smoke detectors would require a separate aux power supply, a transformer and backup battery. However, with system sensor technology, there is no need for an auxiliary power supply and wiring is much easier. If you are wondering where to buy high-quality, easy to install smoke detectors with fantastic detection, then you have come to the right place. At JMAC supply, we deliver a complete line of conventional and intelligent smoke detectors by System Sensor such as:
Conventional Smoke Detectors:
Intelligent Smoke Detectors:
- 2151 - a low profile photoelectronic plug-in detector for custom use
- 2W-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with two wires
- 2WT-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with two wires and a 135°F fixed thermal sensor
- 2WTA-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with two wires, a thermal sensor and integrated sounder
- 2WTR-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with two wires, a thermal sensor and Form C relay
- 4W-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with four wires
- 4WITAR-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with four wires, an isolated thermal sensor, built-in sounder, and Form C relay
- 4WT-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with four wires, a 135°F fixed thermal sensor
- 4WTA-B - photoelectric i3 smoke detector with four wires, a thermal sensor and integrated sounder
- 4WTAR-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with four wires, a thermal sensor, built-in sounder, and Form C relay
- 4WTR-B - a photoelectric i3 smoke detector with four wires, a thermal sensor and Form C relay
If you have a facility that is dusty or dirty, consider System Sensor's intelligent line of smart smoke detectors such as the
The technology in the detecting devices is optimized continuously based on environment and risk with additional research and development provided System Sensor. All intelligent smoke detectors by System Sensor continuously improves accuracy and stability with advanced communications protocols and software to reduce false alarms and automate monitor detection sensitivity.
Professional smoke detectors by System Senors are a must-have for any establishment that is looking for quality fire protection. They are one of the most flexible smoke and heat detectors to install. Why take any chances with your company's safety, when you can easily use and trust a proven brand like System Sensor that is cost-effective and easy to implement. At JMAC, we offer an extensive range of quality system smoke detectors, because we know what's at stake. Search for any system sensor product you need here.
Need help determining the right system sensor fire sensor for your business? Contact a commercial security expert at
516-812-0917 for personalized service to get started. At JMAC Supply, we're always here to help you!