HES 8000C-630 Compact High Performance Electric Strike, 801 & 801A Faceplates, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 8000C630, HE-8000C630, HES-8000C630
The HES 8000C-630 is kit that includes an 8000 electric strike body, 801 & 801A faceplates (4-7/8 x 1-1/4) and mounting hardware. The kit accommodates no-cut frame & vertical adjustment with 1/2-5/8 cylindrical latchbolts. The strike and faceplates feature a satin stainless steel finish.
The 8000 series is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Includes 801 and 801A faceplates
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- Five year limited warranty