Gentex 7100F 120 VAC Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
Also known as: GN-7100F
The Gentex 7100F is a 120 VAC, Photoelectric Smoke Alarm designed for residential, commercial-residential, and other occupancies defined by NFPA 101 and IBC, including homes, apartments, hospitals, and hotels.
This smoke alarm is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable fire protection is required.
The Gentex 7100F provides an exclusive, patented three position test feature that simulates a 0.85% and 3.5% actual smoke condition in full compliance with NFPA 72, UL 217 and UL1730 standards. It also provides a maintenance indicator and makes the 100% testing requirement easy.
The 7100F boasts a local 90dBA Piezo sounder, Form A/C dry contacts for remote annunciation, and is able to connect with up to 6 units in tandem.
The 7100F has 2.5% sensitivity, a 5-to-1 Signal-to-Noise ratio, and includes a quick-disconnect wiring harness.
- Available in 120VAC and 220VAC
- Horn Frequency 3100Hz (Nominal)
- Patented Three Position Test
- Nominal 2.5% Sensitivity
- Easy Wash on-site maintenance washing program
- Quick-Disconnect Wiring Harness
- 90dBA Solid-State Non-Latching Piezo Horn
- Temporal 3 Evacuation Sounding Device (7003 Series)
- 5-to-1 Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Pulsing LED Sensing Chamber
- Fully Insect Screened
- Solid-State LED Condition Indicator
- Mounting Hardware Adapts to Standard Junction Boxes
- Dust Cover to Prevent Contamination During Installation
- 12 month warranty from date of manufacture or 18 months from date of purchase