Cooper Wheelock E70-W Speaker, White, Wall Mount
Also known as: E70W, WH-117868
The COOPER-WHEELOCK-E70-W is a white low profile speaker designed for high efficiency sound output, with dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. The low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier wall mount installation. The speaker has a built-in level adjustment feature and an aesthetic two screw grille cover.
The E70-W provides high audio output with clear audibility and is designed to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective emergency voice communications, tone signaling and visible signaling to alert the hearing impaired. The unit is UL Listed for indoor use under Standard 1480. All inputs are supervised and employ IN/OUT wiring terminals for fast installation using #12 to #18 AWG wiring.
- 24 VDC with wide UL Regulated Voltage using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- High efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires