How do I change the handling on my EPRO-R Electronic Touchscreen Lever Lock?
Last Updated: 12/16/2013
By Petra Paulson
2. Remove the exterior lock unit sleeve.
3. Rotate the sleeve 180 degrees and return it to the lock unit.
4. Pull out the lever by inserting the dismantle tool into the neck hole of the exterior lever and applying downward pressure.
5. Take off the lever and switch the levers on either side of the door.
6. Reattach the levers by pushing them into place.
7. Test the lock by pushing down on the lever.
E-985R Lever Lock