HES 9600-630-LBSM Surface Mounted Electric Strike, Windstorm Rated, Latchbolt Strike Monitor, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 9600630LBSM, HE-960010413, HES-9600630LBSM
The HES 9600-630-LBSM is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latchbolt. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
The 9600 series is the only surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing. The unit features a satin stainless steel finish and comes equipped with a latchbolt strike monitor.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Includes a latchbolt strike monitor
- Installs in metal or wood frames
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 2,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch
- Five-year limited warranty