HES 5200C-630 Universal Electric Strike, 501 & 501A Faceplates, Satin Stainless Steel
Also known as: 5200C630, HE-5200C630, HES-5200C630
The 5200C-630 has in-frame horizontal adjustability for easy installation. The 5200C works with cylindrical locksets up to a 3/4" throw latchbolt and includes in-frame adjustability and dual voltage.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of an HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 5200C includes a 5200 strike body, the 501 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 501A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames. The 5200C-630 features a satin stainless steel finish.
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Includes 501 and 501A faceplates
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty