Hanchett Entry Systems (HES) 4500-630 Electric Strike Body, 630 Finish
Also known as: 4500630, HE-450030601
The HES 4500-630 electric strike is designed for installation in 2" UL 10C fire-rated frames with " drywall penetration. The strike features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the unit to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware.
The 4500C-630 comes with two faceplates designed to accommodate either cylindrical or mortise locksets up to a 3/4" throw latchbolt. The unit features a satin stainless steel finish.
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty
- Product Material: Stainless Steel
- Application/Usage: Door
- Input Current: 120 mA, 240 mA
- Color: Satin Stainless Steel
- Holding Strength (g): 1360777.11
- Features: Burglary Resistant, Tamper Resistant
- Holding Strength: 3000 lb
- Electric Strike Assembly: Body with Faceplate
- Security Configuration: Fail Safe, Fail Secure
- Certifications & Standards: UL/cUL 3 hour, R9483 / GXAY/GXAY7 UL 1034, BP7059 UL 294 (6th Edition), BP7059 CSFM 3776-1654:0100 UL Certification of Compliance (CoC)
- Product Color: Satin Stainless Steel
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- Input Voltage (V DC): 12, 24
- Input Voltage (V AC): 12, 24
- Input Voltage: 12 V AC, 12 V DC, 24 V AC, 24 V DC
- Compatible Door Frame Type: Metal, Wood
- Input Current (A): 0.12, 0.24
- Compatible Door Lock Type: Cylindrical, Mortise
- Product Type: Electric Strike
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Hanchett Entry Systems (HES) 4500 630, please contact us.