Folger Adam 712-F-24D-630-LBMLCM Industrial Grade Electric Strike, 1/2" Latchbolts, 24VDC, Satin Stainless Steel, Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor
Also known as: 712F24D630LBMLCM
The 700 series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications. The 712 series is designed to accommodate 1/2" throw latchbolts.
- For use with 1/2" to 5/8" throw latchbolts in hollow metal frame applications.
- 1/2" PK keeper standard
- .15 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Latchbolt & Locking Cam Monitor
- Fail Safe
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Horizontally adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty