Cooper Wheelock E90-24MCC-FR Speaker Strobe, Red, Ceiling Mount, FIRE Lettering, Multi-Candela
Also known as: E9024MCCFR, WH-113165
The Wheelock Series E Low Profile Speakers and Speaker Strobes are designed for high efficiency sound output, with dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. The low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate for faster and easier installation. Each model has a built-in level adjustment feature and an aesthetic two (2) screw grille cover.
The Series E Speaker Strobe models incorporate the Low Current draw Series RSS Strobes. Strobe options for wall mount models include 1575 or Wheelock patented MCW multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or the high intensity MCWH strobe with field selectable 135/185cd.
Ceiling mount models are available in Wheelock patented MCC multi-candela ceiling strobe with field selectable intensities of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd.
- Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
- 24 VDC with wide UL Regulated Voltage
- using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Synchronize using the Wheelock Sync Modules or panels with built-in Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol
- Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 2 watts
- High efficiency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires