Camden CM-30E Single Label Switch, PUSH TO EXIT, 12-28V Incandescent
Also known as: CM30E, CM-30E
The Camden CM-30E UL compliant request to exit (REX) switches conform to NFPA code requirements and are ADA compliant. They are designed to control electric locks, electromagnetic locks, electric strikes and low energy door operators. They may also be used for shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions and many other applications. The unit offers a single label "PUSH TO EXIT" screen.
- High visibility 2" square button
- Single gang stainless steel faceplate
- Offers economical single label 'Push to Exit' version
- Optional LED bulb provides super-bright operation and longevity (10 yr estimate)
- 3yr. 'Camden Tough' warranty with '2 for 1' replacement