Camden CX-ED2079 Universal Electric Strike, 12/24VAC/DC
Also known as: CXED2079, CM-CXED2079
The Camden CX-ED2079 low profile grade 2 ANSI strike for cylindrical locksets offers the very best strike quality and performance, with three stainless steel faceplates provided. The Universal strike design delivers unparalleled application flexibility, with field selectable voltage, fail safe/fail secure operation and mechanical adjustment of the strike body.
- Centerline latch entry for cylindrical locksets, 1/2" to 5/8" latch projection
- Selectable 12/24V, AC/DC
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure operation
- Horizontal adjustibility of strike body
- 3 stainless steel faceplates included: ANSI square, ANSI hollow metal and wood door frame
- Low profile strike body
- 5 year warranty
- Strike Height: 3.39"
- Strike Width (mm): 47
- Strike Width: 1.85"
- Features: Latch Projection
- Strength Type: Static Strength
- Compatible Door Lock Type: Cylindrical
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Duty Cycle: 700000
- Product Type: Electric Strike
- Additional Information: Country of origin: Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.
- Strike Height (mm): 86
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- Strike Depth: 1.18"
- Holding Strength: 1000 lb
- Package Contents: 'Universal' Low Profile Gr. 2 Electric Strike 3 x Stainless Steel Faceplate
- Compatible Door Frame Type: Aluminum, Metal, Wood
- Strike Depth (mm): 30
- Security Configuration: Fail Safe, Fail Secure
- Electric Strike Assembly: Body with Faceplate
- Holding Strength (g): 453592.37
- Input Current: 150 mA, 300 mA
- Input Voltage (V AC): 12
- Application/Usage: Door
- Input Voltage: 12 V AC, 24 V DC
- Product Material: Stainless Steel
- Input Current (A): 0.15, 0.3
- Input Voltage (V DC): 24
For more information about the Camden Door Controls CX-ED2079, please contact us.